The Most Overrated Man in the World
In the 19th century an old German hobo realized that hunter-gatherers live in the most equal societies of all. His acolytes have been trying to move us back in that direction ever since. Raise a glass to the man who changed the world forever by writing a book that justified his own lifelong unemployment! Truly, the Michael Jordan of grifters.
Jerzees 50/50 Premium Ring Spun Shirt. Very soft and comfortable
- 5.2 oz., 50% combed ringspun cotton, 50% polyester pre-shrunk jersey
- Moisture wicking for all-day comfort
- Classic fit with a shaped sleeve
- Made with sustainably sourced USA grown cotton
- Jerzees styles are manufactured with the commitment to enriching lives for people and communities which is measured and reported annually by Fruit of the Loom, Inc.
Machine Wash Cold - Tumble Dry Low